Welcome to your Science 2 - 2nd Periodical Test
1. They start going to school.
3.They sing in front of others.
4. They put all the things that they see in their mouth.
5.They play by themselves.
7. They learn how to crawl, stand and walk.
10.They grow bigger and taller.
11. They gain more friends.
12. They cry when they are hungry.
13.They can’t communicate through talking yet.
14.They can tell what they feel.
16.They can speak simple words.
17. They can solve simple math problems.
18.They can make small decisions.
19. They can help in the house.
21. This is the organ for seeing.
22. This interprets the messages and tells you the details such as color and shape.
23. This is the ball-shaped portion of the eyes.
24. It brings delivers the messages to the brain.
25. This is a little deep portion of the face.
26. It focuses to the light and the messages to the retina.
27. This is located above the eye it prevents sweat from entering your eye.
29. This protects the eye from dirt and dust and keeps the eyes moist.
28. The opening at the center of the iris.
29. These work with the eyelids to keep dirt from entering your eyes.
30. The clear outer covering of the eyeball.
31. The white part of the eye.
32. The colorful part of the eye.